Black Paste and Grease / Your global solution partner
BLACK PASTE AND GREASE
microGLEIT® black solid lubricants typically consist of synergistic mixtures of e.g. MoS2 and graphite and other solid lubricants. In conjunction with high-quality carrier media such as oils, metal soaps, binder resins, etc., lubricants are produced with the highest performance for which microGLEIT® is known.
Application of Black Products
- Black products can be used in different stages of operation:
‣ running-in optimization,
‣ lifetime lubrication,
‣ under special operating conditions, e.g. high temperatures,
‣ as a release agent and lubricant during hot forming.
- The metallurgically compatible formulation of the solid lubricants for lubrication at very high temperatures deserves particular attention – this prevents fatal effects on the material of the components, such as, for example, pitting, solder brittleness, cracking, changes in microstructure, etc.
- microGLEIT® products with their special formulation are especially safe
- Typical Applications of MoS2, Graphite and Similar.:
‣ Dry or powder lubrication of components made of metal or plastic – preferably at low sliding speeds and / or high pressures.
‣ Oil or grease lubrication of components made of metal (or plastics) – in conjunction with the solid lubricants, dispersions, pastes or greases, each adapted to the particular application, are used.
LP 410 (S)
LP 440 (S)
LP 475 (S)
- Assembly and running-in
- Mounting / inserting of press- and transition fittings
- High-temperature lubrication
- Release Agents
- Roller and journal bearings
- Skids and guide tracks
- Threaded spindles
- Bolts and nuts
- Stainless steel screws
- Screws for steel construction
- Hot-dip galvanized screws / nuts
- Screws with Zn-flake layers
- High temperature screws
- Casting ladle facing
- Lubrication of ejectors