Polymerization Chemicals / Your global solution partner
EMULSOGEN LCN 407
Product Description: Emulsogen LCN 407 is used as nonionic emulsifier for the emulsion polymerization of monomers like acrylates, styrene-acrylates and vinyl acetate.
Application: Emulsogen LCN 407 is used as nonionic emulsifier for the emulsion polymerization of:
- Styrene/acrylate dispersions
- Acrylate dispersions
- Vinyl acetate dispersions
EMULSOGEN LCN 287 / EPN287
Emulsogen EPN 287 is added either during or after polymerization. Emulsogen EPN 287 is also used in pigment preparations, paints and coatings as dispersing and wetting agent.
EMULSOGEN EPA 073
- production of polymer dispersions with controlled particle size
- very low grit levels at high solid contents.
- usage levels: 0,5 – 5,0 % based on monomers.